Enterprise Risk Management
Don’t wait for disaster to happen before taking steps to prevent the “next time.” In this course, you can examine the risks faced by your organization’s people, facilities, assets, business partners and the communities in which they are located and learn how to reduce these threats.
Using case studies and an innovative risk management framework, the course will help you ensure you are employing best risk assessment and mitigation practices to protect your bottom line.
This two-day program prepares you to protect your bottom line from all hazards.
What You Will Learn:
You’ll learn ideas and techniques you can apply right away, including:
- Methods for reducing your organization’s bottom-line exposure to natural and man-made disasters
- Ways to apply successful approaches to risk management to your whole enterprise
- How enterprise risk management practices (or lack thereof) can influence outcomes
- Determine how to assess your organization’s risks
Who Should Attend:
- Senior executives engaged in risk-related activities
- Financial lenders
- Insurance providers
- Public officials responsible for managing safety or security risks
- Leaders of non-profit agencies engaged in promoting safety or security
- Other professionals responsible for managing risk or who influence risk management decisions
Length of Program
Cost includes tuition, instructional materials, continental breakfast and lunch (all days).
Owen Graduate School of Management