Achieving Operational Excellence
Within each organization is the opportunity to revolutionize their operations and business results through increased efficiencies, coupled with increased effectiveness. Achieving operational excellence requires high performance, strategically integrated processes that outpace the competition by delivering more value to customers as lower cost.
In this interactive two-day program you will learn how to understand your current processes, and ultimately how to transform them into competitive weapons by making them leaner, faster, more focused, more flexible and of higher quality.
This two-day program helps you improve efficiency and win more customers.
What You Will Learn:
You’ll learn ideas and techniques you can apply right away, including:
- How to understand what is actually going on in your operations
- How to identify opportunities to reduce waste and increase your value/cost ratio
- How to transform these operating processes into a strategic competitive advantage
- Best practice tactics to align your operations strategy with your target market, core competencies and business goals
- Models to strategically link you suppliers into your value chain
- Strategies for building operations that have a strong fly-wheel effect and are mutually reinforcing for best performance
Who Should Attend:
- C-Suite executives
- Managers of all levels
- Project managers
Length of Program
Continuing Education Units
Cost includes tuition, instructional materials, continental breakfast and lunch (all days).
Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management, Nashville, TN
What Participants Say
Great job of incorporating background knowledge & experiences, lessons learned, and fact-based learning.
Very thought-provoking way to keep you energized and provide you with new tools & techniques to approach internal processes.
Excellent lean overview & application study for manufacturing & non-manufacturing environments.